Opening a Bulk Import File is crashing/not importing.
- Make sure you have specified the correct
type key value in the import file’s root dictionary. Geometry Stash will treat files according to this value.
- Null values in a JSON file can cause problems for Geometry Stash. You verify that your JSON file is in the correct format with a web app such as JSON Editor Online.
Exporting a slide as an image cuts off some of the text.
- Text cutoff is a known issue, the iOS system does not correctly determine the height of a UITextView if it is rendered off screen. We are working to fix this bug.
- Workaround: Adding extra newline characters
\n at the end of the text key value will artificially increase the rendered UITextView height.
How do I control access to editing with Guided Access?
- Enable Guided Access in the Settings app.
- Triple click the home button to view Guide Access options
- Press the Options button to view available options for the devices.
- Geometry Stash currently allows disabling of slide toggle (☰) and the Slide Management view (📂).